CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 25, 2012

FREEBIE! First 5 Days of Reader’s Workshop

My favorite part of the school day is Reader’s Workshop. The majority of my students would say the same thing. I love the philosophy behind it, and I have seen so many students grow into wonderful readers through it! If you are not currently using the Reader’s Workshop model at your school, you should check out this website. It’s a quick overview so you can see how this model works for any grade level.
I wanted to offer a FREEBIE to get my TpT store started, and to share what my lesson plans look like for RW. The great thing about making lessons for RW is that they can work for any grade level! Every student needs to learn reading strategies and comprehension skills. All you have to do is tweak the questioning and delivery of the lesson to meet the needs of your grade level.
I will be posting every lesson I teach this year, so if you like them please follow me or my TpT store. Click the picture to go to my TpT store now! ENJOY!
readers workshop ppt

No comments:

Post a Comment