CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 2, 2012

How “Lovely” :)

Thank you Patti Wilson for the “One Lovely Blog Award”! I was so excited- this is my first opportunity to participate in one of these. You are too kind, and your blog- Mrs. Wilson’s 4th Graders On the Road to Success- is great! I’m happy to be your newest follower!

Once you receive the award, you have to pass it on to others! Here are the 3 rules to follow:
1. Follow the person who gave you the award.
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers.

Now I get to share the love… I am going to find 15 new blogs to follow that are geared toward grades 3-5. I am moving from first to third this year and most of the blogs I have followed in the past were K-2. I need more upper el ideas! Don’t forget to check these blogs out and explore their posts!

Teaching with {Moxie}3 Teacher Chicks 

It's Grow Time! Polish the Stars  Button   [The+Polka+Dotted+Teacher+logo.png]Grab our Button Grab the OTA Button! Alternative Name 

Technology TailgateBLOG TITLE Up Owl Night

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your award! Yay!!! Made my entire day! On my site are quite a few links to intermediate blogs. I'm a 5th grade teacher, so that's my spot.

    Thanks again!!

    I'll pass it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! We just found you and are now following! We would love it if you stop by sometime!
    Katie & Lisen
    wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete